Tessera is an independent self-managed ticketing platform for independent venues seeking a greater degree of control without being locked in to a platform or a contract while being charged unnecessarily high fees.
- You set and keep the fees (or charge none at all)
- Serious features: ticket sales schedules, pre-sale, RSVP, seating charts, QR code scanning, box office point of sale card reader hardware, and much more
- Integrated with an easy-to-manage WordPress front-end website hosted on a world-class, high performance cloud platform
- Backed by the great web team at Tecture
What we have:
- Proven, tested, and stable platform to sell tickets quickly and easily
- Core features that you need to manage your events and tickets
- Set your own ticket fees
What we don’t:
- Outrageous per ticket fees
- Contract terms with draconian provisions
- Music Venues
How It Works
In a nutshell: We design a website or integrate with your existing WordPress website, configure a Tessera instance, and train your staff in setting up shows and tickets. Tessera connects to your own payment gateway, so you are always in control of the funds.
- Examples of sites we’ve done
- Learn more about the process
Our Pricing Model
We charge a simple monthly hosting fee for use of the platform.
- View our pricing
Tessera began in 2008 when Tecture, the software firm that developed the platform, began working with a Chicago music venue that sought to manage their own ticketing. Today, we work with independent venues across the country, and we, like the venues we serve, are completely independent.